Monday, November 19, 2007

Foodstuffs

Because all anyone in the blogosphere does is steal each other's ideas, I am going to keep that proud tradition alive. In that vein, I am stealing my roommate's idea to post pictures of things I eat/drink. Also, because the dish I just made is something we used to eat in college, stealing his idea seems appropriate. Ahh, college. At least my counters look a lot nicer now.


The above dish is a disgusting looking, but surprisingly tasty treat. It is corn beef hash with friend eggs and A1. I came up with the eggs on top of corn beef, or probably someone else, and my roommate decided that A1 would probably liven it up a little bit. You should try it sometime.

The following picture is something I mentioned in my last post.


This is the most exotic thing I've drunk in a while, and it was the rum that was being served at the event I went to last week. I would post pictures of what I normally drink, but we've all seen bottles of Canadian Mist and Gordon's before. After the get-together they had goody bags filled with indigenous coffee, rum, and a "passport" with lots of quick facts about the country, I picked up one to enjoy later. The coffee was also good, so says LiZhi.

My family is coming into town tomorrow and I will be preparing my first thanksgiving meal on Thursday. Providing I don't burn my house down and the food looks edible, I'll probably post pictures of that as well.

Carry on.

1 comment: